Thursday, November 25, 2010

woo! first member!

Thank you skinnylittleflower :) you totally just made my day! So today is the big day...the horrible awful day: Thanksgiving. Last night dinner went well. I drank three bottles of water during dinner but the chicken was just soooooooo good. And it was stir-fry with lots of veggies and gluten free soy sauce, so probably around 300 calories. But i had "lunch" and that was a granola bar- 170 cals. Then i had a glass of sunny D (i was babysitting) which was about 80 cals cause it was a really tiny glass. So originally about 550. But then i was overwhelmed and i purged.....again. I really need to get better control over my mind and stop binging :( i'm losing my singing voice. And that is SO NOT good. Well i'm off to go back to sleep, i just finished basting the turkey. I'm so glad turkey is a low cal meat, it makes me feel a lil bit better :)

2 comments:

  1. your welcome :) lol i am totally worried about 2day because its thanksgiving. but i think if i stick 2 veggies and fruit i'll b just fine. hope u have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girlie! If only that had happened....

    ReplyDelete