Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving...oooooooh dear.

So thanksgiving used to be my favorite part of the year, well that and Christmas. I could stuff my face and no one would think twice about it. But this year is definitely going to be different. Being that my parents are divorced, I'll have two dinners....on the SAME day. My dad knows i'm a little piggy (or that i used to be, i hide food in my room now so he thinks i still eat all the time) so there is absolutely no "I'm really not that hungry". BUT!!! I could play the whole, i'm not feeling so well, i think i've got strep thing :) i always get sick on long school vacations. Every year for spring break since....i don't know...3rd grade? i've gotten the flu. Every year. But this year i've kinda made plans to make out with this boy the whole time :) so sick is not an option. Thin is a requirement though :D today i was 125.2, which is ok, i think my dad's scale is off though so thats why it said 122 the other day. I wish it would say that today :( but i'm baby sitting all day and i've been here since 6 this morning. Unfortunately i let my mother talk me into packing a granola bar....i ate it....all of it. *sigh* still no where near perfection.

1 comment:

  1. oh god, i totally feel the same way. i used to LOVE thanksgiving, and now i just dread it... it was so bad today!! goddamnn.
    xx Sofia

    ReplyDelete