Friday, November 26, 2010

woo! 2 subscribers!!!

Thank you sofia :) So yesterday was a total disaster. I completely ignored Ana all day. I tried to throw up after eating probably a 1500 cal meal with a slice of pecan pie, but i fell asleep :( and when i woke up, it was too late.....then to make matters worse, i snacked!! in front of the tv too!!! Ugh i hated every bite, but i couldn't stop. It was worse than a binge :( But today i'm making up for it. I heard that it was bad to fast after a really bad day (apparently you'll actually retain water) so today i'm shooting for about 300 cal. I had breakfast since i've been babysitting since 6 this morning, so I had about 1 1/2 tablespoons of cereal with about a 1/2 tablespoon of 0% milk- probably 80 cal. Then i had about twenty raisins- probably about 50 cal. i'm feeling pretty good :) I'll try and write more later, a lil kid is currently sitting on my lap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment