Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm getting better, or am i getting worse? :) :)

      Finally the blessed day is here. Once again I'm with my dad :) where i can not eat and it goes unnoticed, or if i must eat, i can purge an no one hears me. No one just barges in to talk while i'm "taking a bath". And I once again have the wonderful internet where i can talk to you beautiful girls and look at wonderful thinspo : )

    I had to eat dinner tonight, but it was only a very small serving of stir fry with brown rice. It all came back up and i feel back behind the wheel again. I know i'm so far from my goal (9 lbs to be exact :( ) but i feel like i can get there! As if no one will notice me and no one will notice when i don't eat, or when i forget to pack my lunch. I'll be seeing 110 in no time, I know it. Girls you'll make your goals, ya just gotta keep thinking positve. One night isn't too bad as long as it stops at that. Be careful of giving yourself one guilt-free meal and don't reward a dramatic weight loss with that favorite candy bar. Getting what you want is all about making sacrifices. So make those sacrifices! Prove everyone wrong. Be skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment