Thursday, January 6, 2011

i hate myself. straight up,

i am weak and pathetic and i am ashamed to know ana. I do not deserve her advice since i have ignored her for two weeks. I have become this horribly awful snacking machine. Only on low cal things....but still. I found these things called veggie straws and a serving is 38 of em and they're about the size of a french fry, but they taste like potato chips so my body thinks its getting junk food :( :( so naturally it wants more. And i gave it more. and more. and more. I've been having about 600-700 calorie days and only recently have i started doing my exercise to the extent that i'm happy wiht. last night i did 400 sit ups. I wanted to do 500, but i was soooooo tired.

     But on a brighter note, i will be going to my dad's house monday night and its much easier to starve (i don't like to say fast, because that has too many religious connotations ) so thats good. By the way, during the first week of break i did a 74 hour starve :) but then i went to my moms house and gained it all back.I'm floating around 118 :( :( the day i see 112 on the scale, i might actually cry. But i WILL see it. Preferably by next friday. So the reason i haven't been able to blog lately is that my mom has no internet. Do you know what that means? No looking at thinspiration for two weeks. TWO WEEKS!!!!! i was starting to become happy with myself, HA! I have got to get out of her house. I eat AAAAALLLLLLLLLL the time :( i miss posting for you guys and i really felt like I've let you down :(

No comments:

Post a Comment