Wednesday, January 26, 2011

116 :)

Yesterday was pretty succesful, I had about half a grafefruit total for breakfast and lunch, then dinner was a cookies and cream shake. Again with that damn ice cream!! But i always feel better and think its ok if its a liquid, ya know? And now i'm sick today, so no food :) except i'm finally going back to my mom's after two weeks of being with my dad, and so we're going out to dinner/ I don't care how good everything looks, i'm only eating a salad.

Btw, welcome new followers!!! It totally makes my day when i read a comment or see i have one more person out there to support me :) (yeah really cheesy, but thats just who i am) So i'm sick today, blah blah blah. I think i'm coming down with strep throat, i get it really easily and my best friend thinks she has it. Whenever i'm sick, all i want to do is drink/eat soft things, like yummy pudding or soft ice cream :( :( i don't think i'm going to be able to keep up a fast the whole day *sigh* but it was absolutely delightful to see 116 on the scale again! But now that number (whik used ot seem so low) feels so high, like i should be wwwaaaaaaayyyyy beneath that. Hmm. Oh and my Bmi is 20.2. To be "underweight" i have to weigh 104 lbs. Ugh that seems so far off..... but it is now my ultimate goal. My first goal is just to reach 110. What are your goals? Love you all!!

stay strong girlies!
B

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 116! Hope you don't get too sick, but the ice cream shakes should help the throat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i found a link to ur blog on utube! congrats on116! haha message me on youtube if u wanna maybe become ana buddies or sumthing ;) user name is JiaDua and we both commented on this sad thinspo thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice ,one of the good blogs i have been ,thanks for sharing
    SEO company in Kolkata
    SEO Services in Kolkata

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely intrigued with your article. I adore the manner in which you compose this article.
    Much obliged to you for imparting this awesome post to us.

    ReplyDelete