Monday, December 13, 2010

hey guys

ok yes i know, its been forever since i posted. Believe me, i know. So lemme tell you why. My parents are divorced and have been since i was 5, everything was going great...until this year. So we had family counseling and now i spend two weeks at a time with one parent and my mom doesn't have internet. But now i'm over here till Christmas eve :) so yesterday i got down to 120.2!! But i was with my mom all day  and we were shopping but then she made enchiladas and i ate a whole freaking one! god i'm such a freaking fatty!!! Today's weigh in was 123.3. i was so close yesterday...almost to 119, i could touch it. And then i ate. Eating doesn't solve any of my problems, it only makes it worse, so why do i do it?? Everytime i switch houses its like i have to get use to the fact that theres another kitchen i have to steer myself awasy form, so its like i have to start all over. Do you ever feel like this? Then today i didnt' pack a lunch (duh) and my friend got really mad at me, and made me eat. I'm not so good at being secretive apparently, cause people are starting to notice. But i'm back over at my dad's so i can take healthy food, and manage to fool everyone into thinking i'm eating when really i'm only eating about 36 cals ;) and my dad gives me a lot more privacy, so that makes me happy :) anyway i'm gonna go look at thinspo, i haven't seen any in waaaaaay to long. I was almost beginning to think i was getting skinny enough!

Bye girlies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment