Wednesday, December 22, 2010

37

whew! Its been 37 hours since i've eaten :) My goal is to go to 48 :) I was really wanting to be 115 by today, but i messed up on sunday and monday, so I didn't get there :( This mornings weigh in was 118.2. ick.  the other day my evening was actually lower than my morning, so i'm hoping that'll happen today :)

Blah i hate breaks!!!! All that nasty food is taunting me. i don't want it though. Like i literally went and forced myself to sit in the kitchen and not touch anything. I've found that i  just want to chew something, so i just crush up some ice and i'm good to go! i can't even take the taste of a peppermint because i feel like the lingering taste leaves ligering cals. They're only 15 cal a peice, but it feels like more. So i'm on the the ice diet :)

love ya girls!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about breaks. :(
    There's all this unhealthy junk in my house, and all of it is just so tempting.

    The ice diet should work wonders. :D
    XD
    I'm gonna try that soon. ;D

    Good luck!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete